|Event: 'An Evening In Provence At Adath Jeshurun' || |
Date: Friday, September 24, 2010 - 6:30 pm
Duration: 1 Hour
A delicious, authentic French dinner served in the Chester B. Slosberg Memorial Sukkah to celebrate Sukkot.
- Olive Tapenade on Crostini
- Foccacia Bread with Pesto Dipping Oil
- Provencal Pissaladiere (Southern French version of pizza topped with roasted pepper, olive, cheese.)
- Choice of entree: Roasted Sole Fillet Aioli served with Grilled Lemon Herb’s de Provence Ratatouille with Fingerling Potato Barigoule or Vegetarian Option of Grilled Vegetable Napoleon Layered with Baked
- Puff Pastry accompanied with Bean Cake and Aioli Sauce
- Chilled Melon and Berries marinated in Port wine
- Two varieties of French wine
- Chocolate Mousse with Lemon Rosemary Cookie
Price: $36.00 per guest all inclusive
Make your reservations online or by calling the AJ office at 458‑5359 with your credit card information.